Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oracle Message from the Fairy Realm 12/30/08

Graphics and all your Myspace needs at www.geminimoon.net

From time to time the Fairy folk feel a need to speak a message for those that want to listen. Today after I went for a walk in the cold weather because I was overdue for the much needed sunlight, I asked the Fairies if there was any one message they wanted to share with my readers and passers by this week. I received a quick response from the Fairies and the oracle deck.

Their message today was Family Harmony. Every person in your life is affected by your spiritual and everyday beliefs. The fairies urge you to counsel with family members that may have irritated or caused you harm on an emotional or physical level. The more loving and compassionate energy you project and display towards these family members, the more it will be redirected back to you.

Family harmony doesn't happen overnight, You will need to have patience in the beginning. Know in your heart that a healing process has already began. The fairies ask you to be grateful for all members of your family. If there is one or more persons that seem to frustrate you more than others, focus even more of your love and gratitude towards that person.

The fairies feel you should say aloud or write each day an affirmation confirming the family harmony you now have and that will continue to expand.

Your affirmation is: I will see only the goodness in each of my family members. I have a harmonious life filled with love, gratitude and peace.

No comments: