Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Magical Spells for Acceptance: Connecting with the Elements

There are many different styles of spells, rituals and chants that have been passed down over the decades from our ancestors. Some are druid based others are ancient celtic and pagan and some come from the natives long ago. Regardless of where or who these chants, spells and rituals come from, they come from our ancestors. They come from around the world, hanging on in many families by a thin thread. We fear many of these will be forgotten as most already have over the eons.

Below is a wonderful chant you can do by yourself or in a small to large group. The following chant enables you to have a stronger connection to all the elements. This Chant should and could be used during every meditation, circle opening or magical/spell work to connect you to all that is.


** I Am With **


Air I am
Fire I am
Water, Earth and Spirit I am
The Earth, the Air, the Fire, the Water
The Earth, the Air, the Fire, the Water
Return, return, return, return...

Earth my body
Water my blood
Air my breath
And Fire my spirit

Stone and Water
A Reclaiming Chant
Solid as a rock
Safe within the harbor
Ancient as a stone
Strong as the sea
Solid as a rock
Safe deep within the Mother
And water that flows 'round me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


During our current times in this world, many still have acceptance issues with fear, race, religion and even politics. We need to remind ourselves that we are not black, nor white, nor green or yellow. We are one race, the human race. We are put here to coexist with all living organisms. Below is a Spell/Magical Work to aid in acceptance of many things. Use it as you need it or project it to those who seem to make acceptance a difficult action or emotion.


** Acceptance Spell **


Spoken aloud this spell/chant can used each day to develop a more accepting attitude toward others. May be used as needed, or included in your morning affirmations.

Goddess please help me to be,
accepting of others idiosyncrasies.
Let me truly see the value of,
greeting all with perfect love.
Guide my heart to let others be,
and treasure their individuality.
Each one unique and special find,
a positive thought in my mind.
To always be kind and fair,
so mote it be I now declare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I hope you enjoy these two wonderful spells/light work. Please use them in your daily or weekly magical work or place them in your book of shadows for future use and reference.

No comments: