Tuesday, January 27, 2009

You're Never to Old to Draw

I decided to finally try out a program I had purchased for my mac nearly a year ago. The Corel Painter Essentials program for Mac along with a digital pad and pen allow me to create just about anything. This is the first image I have created with the program. I started it yesterday and finished it today. It's the same as a painting in all aspects except this one is digital. I used the digital pad and pen and watched my painting appear on the screen. Now I am kicking myself for not checking the program out earlier on. :-) I can't wait to see the other possibilities and graphic editing I can do now once I get used to it. Hope you enjoy the butterfly and flower painting. In a day or two I will update the Free MySpace Web Graphics on my Giving Earth website. I'll be sure to add this one and maybe a few new ones.

Don't forget.... The Kitty Cat Caption Contest is still going on! One lucky winner will receive a hefty gift of organic teas, meditation balls, a crystal, framed photography and much more!!! Be sure to check my past blog archives for such postings as this one. Give-A-Way/Contest Winnings shown below:

No comments: