Friday, January 23, 2009

Spreading Universal Love as a Shaman or Reverend

Reverend & Shaman
Kandice L. Thompson
Friday the 23rd of January 2009

I, Kandice L. Thompson (aka Rainbow Tree) am now a legally ordained minister for life as of Friday the 23rd of January 2009.

From this day forward, I am entitled to all of the rights of an ordained minister, shaman and priestess. I have the privilege to perform marriages, baptisms, and all other ceremonies and rituals for many faiths and religions.
~~~~~~~~

Just wanted to share the wonderful news with all of you. I've already done personal & home blessings, oracle readings, cleansing of the auras and so on. I've studied the many different religions from Buddhism to the Tao, ancient Druid ways and teachings, Wiccan magic and Pagan paths. I don't hold any one religion higher than the other. I like to think of myself as a spiritual being following a path of love and simplicity. I love to open the window a crack for others to feel a fresh breeze. The choice is and always will be theirs to open the window a little more, fling it open and fly outward or slam it shut and lock it tight. My window is always open and others are welcome to peek in and even step inside for a cup of tea or coffee. This recognition doesn't change anything about me or who I am, it simply makes it easier to conduct my ceremonies, beliefs and spiritual lifestyle. In about 4 weeks I will have all my legally binding credentials and certificates plus I am honored to become a Doctor of Divinity.

I decided I should continue to follow some of my dreams and goals after the last Fairy Oracle Reading I did earlier this week and like a wave of a charged wand "POOF!", I have arrived
at one of my dreams and achievements.

No comments: