Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Oracle Message from the Fairy Realm: Family, Children and Parents

Original Drawing ~ Image copyright © Rainbow Tree (aka Kandice Thompson)

From time to time the Fairy folk feel a need to relay a message for those that are open to listening. When needed or as requested from the fairy realm, an oracle reading with the Fairies is done to receive their guidance and thoughts. I do this for myself and anyone else who wants to listen or read. Their messages always resonates with many around the globe.

The message received this reading is:
"Family, Children and Parents"


The fairies understand the importance and unlimited value family units offer. A fairy family never allows hurt feelings to fester or manifest. Any misunderstandings or issues are immediately discussed by sharing their honest feelings with one another.

The fairy realm is urging you to face up to any ill feelings you may have with a family member. Apply all aspects of your human self and spiritual self to aid in the healing. When you allow this, a positive change will occur for you. It is predicted in the fairy realm that an unexpected occurrence will allow for a happy outcome between you and this member of family.

This message may also indicate and suggest that someone in your family is soon to be wed or they are with child. Meaning you are about to receive a new member to your family. It is possible it could even signify the return of a family member with whom you have lost contact with for quite some time.

These changes are coming to you gently on the wings of the fairies. When the fairies bring such exceptional gifts it can only mean you will derive enjoyment from the gift or situation. Know that you are safe, loved & protected at all times.

The fairies feel you should write or verbally aloud repeat the following affirmation daily:
I have an open and loving heart. I am free to feel compassion and love for all my family.

This message was received on May 13th, 2009

2 comments:

Mokihana Calizar said...

Aloha Rainbow Tree,
It is so nice to be reading your message from the fairies. Thank you. Family expands for us at this time ... our life in the woods now includes long-time friends as family. As you describe the open-heart has space for reconnection in miraculous ways. Your love is a great vessel for fairies ... I feel blessed to know you are a mirror for all of us who come to visit you.

All the best of love and joy, Mokihana

Rainbow Tree said...

You're very welcome Mokihana, and thank you too for taking the time to read these wonderful messages and thoughts.

The woods is where I'd like to be. I am going there more so in the next few weeks as we get closer to our big move and larger step to extremely simplifying our lives.

There are times when I get disappointed in my own actions or words but then I am reminded by the delightful fairy folk that I am after all only human.

This particular message I received still has me boggled on one hand but deep down my conscious knows it resonates and has to do with our move and living with family again. I find it so very interesting how many of us are going through similar situations and experiences. This just leads me to believe even more that many of us really are connected and in some way shape or form are kindred spirits.

Just my babbling thoughts. ;-)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend for you and yours!

Blessings,
Kandice