Monday, March 30th, 2009
Waxing Crescent - 20% of Full (first quarter)
(moon enters Cancer o Wednesday, April 1st)
Stop being so hard on yourself and taking the worlds problems for your own. You are the creator of your own destiny. We often give our love to others without fully loving ourselves first. You need to ask yourself if you are truly happy as a whole person and spiritual being.
The human emotions can be overwhelming at times, especially our own egos. Ofter our self written sense of pride provides us with an excuse to behave in a certain manner. There are opposites when it comes to the ego. You have one set of people that see what others have either financially, emotionally or physically and they begrudge them for this. Then you have the other set of individuals that with a totally different ego. They don't begrudge others for what they have or don't have, even if their life is lacking in some way. Some would say they don't have an ego, but underlying is a soul crying out for something. To proud to ask or even seek what it is they are in need of. Many times they are burdened or overwhelmed becasue they take on the problems of those surrounding them. Most of us have enough to deal with in our own little worlds but we feel compelled to assist others with their problems or emotions as well.
The time to find your inner balance is now. There can no longer be a conflict of interests in your life. A change is coming in some way or form. You may be relocating, changing a job or even your status at your current place of employment. The cosmic waves are urging you and leading you to a path of least resistance. To find your balance all things must blend together without harm or damage to your spirituality and environmental views or practices.
For the Magic Doers & Light Workers:
Abundant Garden Blessing & Ritual
Using 'charged' or 'blessed' water is quite simple. Many of us magic doers have a collection of crystals and tumbled stones. Make sure you use only those that are charged in a full moon. You can use the water directly or if it has set for a long amount of time you can dilute it.
- Gather a pointed quartz crystal, as clear as you can find and a pointed rose quartz. Make sure the crystals are clean of any dirt or dust before you place them in your jar. Fill a clear gallon jar (preferably glass) almost full of water. The water should either be from a spring or ran through some form of reverse osmosis. No tap or city water containing fluoride or chlorine should be used.
- Take a blank sheet of paper and use crayons with the colors of green, blue, yellow and red. Fold and tare the paper into 8 pieces, do not cut with scissors.
- Write each of the following affirmations on one of the pieces of paper. Be decorative if you want and add vines, flowers, symbols and shapes. Affirmations to use: Love, Grow, Thank You, Abundance, Healthy, Plentiful, Gratitude, Nourished.
- Take a piece of clear tape and stick the affirmations around the jar so that they face the water and crystals inside.
- Place jar in a cool, dark and quiet area. A basement, back of the refrigerator or kitchen pantry work well.
- Allow the jar to remain in its location for a minimum of 48 hours. It can stay there for several months or until needed. For every week your water sets you can dilute it buy 1 part. Example: 1 part charged water and one part regular water. If the water has sat for 10 weeks then use 1 part charged water to 10 parts regular water. This is the ideal use for larger gardens or greenhouses.
Your Mission for this week:
Last week I encouraged you to love yourself a little more. Chances are you have been or are currently feeling down about your emotional state or physical appearance. Do something delightful that will bring you a sense of renewal with your beautiful self. Take a day and receive a hair cut or change your hair style. Visit a few secondhand shops and purchase a couple new articles of clothing that make you feel attractive or good about yourself. Run a hot bath, light a candle and enjoy you! Nobody knows you better than you and your conscious. Tap into those thoughts and desires and achieve something brilliant or beautiful that is just for you. You must love and be happy with yourself before you can fully give love or allow someone else to fully and unconditionally love you.
Please follow the link for a previous post with one of the Messages from Fairies about Beauty and the importance of loving ourselves.
Feel free to come back to the blog and post how you spent your day. Share your happenings with fellow readers. :-)