Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oracle Message from the Fairies 3/24/09


From time to time the Fairy folk feel a need to speak a message for those that want to listen. Each week I do an Oracle Reading with the Fairies to ask their guidance and opinions on life in general. I do this for myself and anyone else who wants to listen or read.

The message received this week is: "New Location".

The fairies are extremely in touch with geographical changes and locations. Most likely a change of venue is headed your way. For some this doesn't necessarily mean you will be moving, but it does mean that you may change the location of your employment. There are those of us that are in the process of moving (my family included), and so this reading hits home with a move to a new residence or location.

The fairies sense that your energy is drawing you to a new location. Perhaps you are moving by choice or perhaps you feel you were forced into the move for other reasons. Either way, the fairies ask that you have trust in the situation. Know it is for the best of everyones intentions. If moving has only been a thought, then allow the fairies to validate it for you. If you are in the process of currently moving or relocating for home or employment reasons, take this message from the fairies as your validation.

Regardless of the type of relocation; be it a job promotion, change of job, moving to a new geographical location or starting your own business, simply trust that this change will bring great improvements to your life.

The fairies ask you to make a list of features you desire in your new home, job or location. Ask the fairies to help you acquire or find this new residence or the features you desire it to have. The only thing the fairies ask of you is that you make sure your relocation has the best intentions for all members of your family and no one person is excluded.

The fairies feel you should write or verbally aloud repeat the following affirmation daily:
I am in a wonderful location with a spacious environment. I now feel comfortable and safe in my new location.

1 comment:

Mokihana Calizar said...

Good morning and blessings to you and your family, Rainbow Tree. I am beginning my morning, this HILO MOON morning (The New Moon) preparing my eggs as you have suggested in your New Moon Blessings. I am also in the process of writing my daily post on my blog about the Hilo Moon, and was led to your site before I published that post. And here you are with this affirming message from the fairies.

We, like you, and others are preparing to move to a new location (a physical and in every way) very soon. Thank you for the message you share here. Perfect timing. I shall include these messages into my prayers. Many thanks, beams of aloha your way and to the fairies.

Mokihana