Visit GivingEarth.com for more unique graphics!
I love to post the Nature's Remedies for others to read and use. With Valentine's Day right around the corner I thought it would be appropriate to post a blog on how to naturally arouse, attract and stimulate a few of our sensual senses. This weeks Message from the Fairies indicated that we should allow our inner and outer beauty to shine. We are creatures that are capable of experiencing some of the most profound emotions, passions and erotic situations.
In many ancient religions a ceremony was held with 2 or more consenting adults making love while surrounded by the rest of the covenant or tribe. This was done because an orgasm was considered to be one of the most sacred experiences a human being could have. When we release those endorphins we are at our vibrational peek for receiving and transmitting positive energy and vibrations. To learn more about this and other reasons why it is important for us to acknowledge our capabilities with this action please check out the Global Orgasm website and their scientific findings. Later this week I will post some other natural remedies and recipes for beauty aids and enhancements, skin treatments and many others.
- Fill a dark colored bottle with 4 to 6 ounces of spring water.
- add 6 to 8 drops or more of Rose-Otto essential oil
- shake well and store in refrigerator when not in use.
- place mixture on pulse points of body
~ Exotic Dreams & Experiences ~
- Blend the following ingredients together with a base oil in an aromatherapy lamp beside your bed or somewhere you and your parter will be close:
- 5 drops Patchouli essential oil
- 4 drops Ylang-ylang essential oil
- 4 drops Lavender essential oil
- Note: You can also make this recipe into a lotion by adding these essential oils to a non-scented base lotion and mixing well.
- Use only an Organic Vanilla that is a pure extract
- place a small drop behind the ears, under the wrists, behind your knees, at the base of your neck and the small of your back.
- place a few extra drops around your belly button and other areas to lead a scented path to the place of your or your partners liking.
- Place the stone in a quart jar of spring water and charge in the bright light of the sun for a few hours. Place by nightstand or bed.
- Do as above with a smaller amount of water and add a few drops of the water to your current lotion.
- Take a long and sensual bath and place the stone in the tub with you or on your body.