Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Weekly LUNAR Reading & MAGICAL Attributes: Nov. 24th - 30th

Weekly Lunar Reading & Magical Attributes:

**subscribe to my blog to receive an alert for when a new Lunar Reading or other interesting poetry, special sales and other unique goodies are posted! Each MONDAY a new Lunar Reading with Magical attributes and general information is posted for your enjoyment and way of saying thank you for being my friend!


Todays Date: Monday, November 24th, 2008


Moon Phase:


Waning Crescent : 8% of Full (next Full Moon: December 12th)


Moon's Place Today:
Moon's Place Later Today & Tomorrow: Scorpio

Lunar Reading:

Depending on your overall outlook of life in general, you may be in for a bumpy emotional ride this week. It seems life is throwing you some stressful situations both physically and emotionally. Even your own spirituality may come into question as you do some deep soul searching this week. Today may start off on the right foot, but it may end up going on the left foot only to not fit properly. Meaning the day could have a dramatic flip in emotions or opinions. You could even call it a bi-polar day. However, how you perceive the day will aid in the outcome. It's up to you in the end to decide to view only the negative or focus on the positive aspects of life at this current time.

Emotions and concerns with family members will subside later today. You will have the comfort of setting your worries aside and knowing no matter the outcome, they will be okay. You are urged to allow the universal flow to do just that, flow with out interruption or intervening of any kind. Sometimes we have to have faith in a situation and let it be, knowing we can not control the outcome. There is reason and good reason for the current happenings you are experiencing. Even if you are viewing them as negative, they will pose a positive outcome for the whole of the situation.

Your not alone in this world, even though you may feel like it most of the time. You are surrounded by your ancient ancestors and departed loved ones. They are your spirit guides that are always around you when needed. All you have to do is call upon them in your time of guidance. We forget to live in a spiritual world as well as our physical. Though some may not physically see those from a different plane of existence, they are always there to assist you when ever needed. They are part of our inner consciousness and when acknowledged they will provide you with valuable insight, answers and so much love!

This week will bring many subjects and issues into the light. You are seeking so much and looking outside for your answers instead of within. You, yes you hold the key to your own happiness and relief. You must find the love & happiness that you seek within yourself before you are capable of giving it to someone else or accepting it from a partner. WHat this means is that you should not depend on others for your happiness. You must love and be truly happy with yourself as a whole before you can move on further in your relationships.

It is highly likely you will begin to question your own spirituality and faith this week. Questioning is good! You should question. But do not look to others for the answers as they do not have them. Only you know what is true in your heart and soul. What ever suits you best may not be the choice of someone else. This is the wonderful thing about 'Free Will'. You have the choice to choose your own path in this life. Choose one of love, gratitude and honestly. Choose one that does not place dominion or judgment on anyone or anything else. You can also choose to create your own personal spirituality. You don't have to blend in with others. Follow your heart, use your free will and let it guide you in the direction that is best for your needs, not someone else's.



For the Magic Doers & Light Workers:

You seem to be having a hard time letting go of negative emotions, bad habits and physical/emotional dis-eases and health issues. You haven't learned or accepted that this is your own creation and manifestation. Like it or not, we are responsible for all that happens in our life. As dramatic as it sounds, I created my cancer, I created the c-diff and other issues I have faced my entire life. I don't like that I manifested them, but somehow I did as I wouldn't have ever dealt with them if I had not manifested them. I could have chose to only look at the negative when I battled with these issues. but instead I choose to rise above all of it. I choose to use it as a learning experience in life. Had I not gone through so much early on, I can not say I would place such value on the simple things in life. I can not say I would love as hard and much as I do now. I know I would not be the person I am today had I not experienced all of the turmoil and negativity. Those issues as bad and deadly as they were, taught me to be grateful, have gratitude, show compassion, listen to others, live for the day (because we may not be here tomorrow) and love as if it were my last moment on earth. I viewed my issues as life lessons. They taught me more than anything else ever could have. Yes, I could have viewed it all as negative.. and most of it was. But the positive that came about from all those experiences sure outweighs the negative any day. Now I am able to share, teach and pass on the benefits of living a sustainable, spiritual and environmentally friendly lifestyle. I place value on the simple things and am thankful everyday for the roof over my head, hot running water, a stove to cook on and my ever loving family. These little but huge things are more important to me that all else. The rest of theatrical life, shopping and all the other hoo ha just isn't worth my time. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff!

With this being said, maybe it is time you started to be a little more thankful for the simpler things in life. Maybe it's time you take a long hard look at what you like and dislike in your life. Only you can make the change and manifest the outcome you desire. No one else can do it for you, so please quit depending on others to 'fix' your problems. We, meaning us light workers, indigo children, crystal beings, etc. are here to assist you in your spiritual and human evolution. We are here to help guide you but we can not do everything for you. You must take the responsibility for all of your actions and the ripple effect they have on every little thing you do and the entire world as a whole. Everything you do no matter how tiny or large, has a vast ripple effect that flows through the entire universe. One person can change the entire world!

It is time to get your focusing abilities and energy towards the right/positive directions. This may mean making some life altering decisions in the next week and over the holidays. Having your family around may shed some light on subjects you have concern about. Don't hesitate to express your opinions this week, even if you know others may disagree. We must remember to 'coexist' with all religions and lifestyles from other family members and friends. If nothing else, show others the benefits of being nonjudgemental and coexisting in this beautiful world we call Mother Earth.


Your Mission for this week:

I really want to type this so I am going to.... It's time to get your head out of your butt. ;-) What I mean is quit smelling poop and living in the darkness. Focus on the smaller things in life that you are thankful and grateful for. Imagine the change in your lifestyle if there were no banks, no credit cards or even credit. A world with no electricity, indoor plumbing, computers, phones and other modern day advancements. Imagine there were no Walmarts, Sears and shopping malls. Imagine a world with no running cars or gasoline and oil drilling or deforestation.

How would you live in this world? What would you be thankful for? What you are thankful for now, may not apply in the world mentioned above. You would place more value on family, friends, relationships and the fact that you even had water on your property to begin with. Your opinions would dramatically change. The material items you place value upon now would not exist or wouldn't matter as your life would not depend on them... as it shouldn't now. You would begin to place value and gratitude on the simplest of things like a roof over your head, a hot meal on the table or even finding food for that matter. Your entire outlook towards life would change in the blink of an eye.

Your mission this week is to list 10 or more things, but a minimum of 10 things you are extremely thankful for. I don't want to see a list of items such as a blackberry, televisions, etc. Let's get back to the basics and realism of what is truly important in this life.

Here is my list of the top 10 things I am grateful and thankful for. I have hundreds and I'm sure I could think of more!

1. a home that has little to no leaks in the roof so my family and I can take shelter and stay warm and dry.
2. a stove to cook on so I may provide my family with a hot meal to calm the growls in their stomaches.
3. running water in my home as I have been without. I'm thankful it is heated, but I can always warm water on the wood burner in the event of not having heated water directly out of the tap.
4. having my own garden so I do not have to depend on others for food.
5. my health, as I honestly didn't think I would still be here to see my 10th wedding anniversary coming up.
6. being fortunate enough to still have both of my parents living and healthy.
7. i have two working legs and two working arms, my eye sight and my hearing. That is something to be extremely thankful for!
8. having clothes to cover my body. All of them may be used & recycled, but they are clothes to keep me warm and that's all that really matters.
9. having a good rain shower. Without the rain our garden would die and we would go hungry. Thank goodness for rainy days!
10. heat in the winter. There is nothing like gathering around the wood burner to stay warm on the coldest of winter days.

What are your top 10 things you are thankful for?

No comments: